Candy Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Beemoov Surprise!

+3
Sammielove20
Puku
ChromeHearts
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Beemoov Surprise!  Empty A Beemoov Surprise!

Post by ChromeHearts Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:16 pm

Alright, so Sammie and I have contacted you all about giving a little something back to Beemoov as they have given us so much, and Puku suggested a place where we can all discuss what we would like to do, but without Lauren knowing what we are going to give her.

So, this is where we discuss away~!

What ideas would you like to see? A collaboration work? A comic? A video?

It's your say~! Razz

ChromeHearts
Admin

https://modchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Beemoov Surprise!  Empty Re: A Beemoov Surprise!

Post by Puku Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:31 pm

I'm in!~

I like the collab idea and all of the other Ideas. :3

Puku

Back to top Go down

Post by ChromeHearts Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi Puku~!

Thanks for checking the topic out!

We'll see if everyone else is okay with the collab and then start working on what we can do. (:

Thanks for the idea for the group chat thing. It's far easier than having to relay emails in between all of us.

ChromeHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puku Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:38 pm

I agree! Awesome!

I'd love to collaborate on whatever!

It's neat how they have a notification system here. :3

Puku

Back to top Go down

Post by ChromeHearts Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:39 pm

It was somewhat startling when I got the first notification for this.
Very helpful, though~!

Ahh, so excited. I felt so guilty when Lauren presented us with something but expected nothing in return.

ChromeHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puku Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:00 pm

I guess it's because we mod for free, but I agree It's very sweet of them to gift the mods :3

I wish we knew more about other members of Beemoov, we mainly only get to know about a few of them such as Lauren, ChinoMi, Sallyanne, Mr.A, etc. and then there are the other international Admins such as Magda [our previous English Admin before Lauren], etc . For reference here is Beemoov's team page:

http://www.beemoov.com/us/lequipe.html

Puku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammielove20 Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:08 pm

I agree with Puku on wishing we got to know them a bit more. :/

Maybe someway in our collab/surprise/awesome thingy we can say something to show them that we'd love to get to know the entire Beemoov team (or at least who will want to get to know us at least!)
I mean they really do all work hard and I know I would definitely enjoy hearing from them all ^_^ (also sorry if there are any typos. Kind of on my phone)

Sammielove20

Back to top Go down

Post by ChromeHearts Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:12 pm

Let's not forget Lamu, although she was only with us a short while.

That's a great idea Sammie~!

Yeah, I'd like to show my thanks to the team too. ^^

And don't worry. I'm about to fall asleep, mashing my hand on my keyboard, so there's going to be lots of mistakes here. Razz

ChromeHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puku Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Maybe we can do something inconspicuous... I think I have an Idea...

Anyway, yes there's Lamu, but I have this feeling that she stepped down or retired, doesn't work there anymore.

As for who to thank, I guess mainly those who work on My Candy Love/ Amour Sucre? Because Beemoov has 3 other games they work on, like Ma Bimbo, Cromimi, Wafwaf, secture 13 [or whatever that is].

Puku

Back to top Go down

Post by ChromeHearts Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Oooh, what sort of idea?

Yes; her name wasn't on the list of Beemoov staff.

Oh, I've briefly played Wafwaf. I kept forgetting to visit my pink doggeh.
xD

Haven't heard of the last one, but yeah. Just the Amour Sucre/Candy Love staff. ^^

ChromeHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jolteonrules Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:02 pm

I will do my best to help. My work schedule here is kind of hectic so I will do my best to offer assistance wherever. I can make videos with iMovie since I have a camcorder but that is where my talents end Razz

jolteonrules

Back to top Go down

Post by FengMi Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:58 pm

I think this is an amazing idea! ^^

My drawing and writing skills are decent (I'm also able to create graphical things...if I put my mind to it XD)

So whatever you come up with, I'd be perfectly happy to help with.

As for helping to come up with an idea...hmm, I'd have to think a bit ^^

How about a 'thank you video' with a mixture of different things. Each modo can come up with their own things (for example fanart, fanfics, messages and even video messages for those that are comfortable enough) Then we could put these together in a video for them. Thank you videos can be pretty emotional, so thats why I like the idea of it ^^ And plus the whole team can watch it

Also to make sure that they can access the fanart/fanfics/messages separately if they wanted to, then we can just give that as an addition with the video ^^ What do you think?

On a separate note for fanart, Puku did give a link ages ago that had a collection of some real life picture of the MCL team. Maybe some of us could do real life pics as well as the Candies that Lauren/ChiNo have ^^

FengMi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:13 am

Hey, guys. I'm really liking the video idea so far. Maybe it be a music video of some kind?

Back to top Go down

Post by ChromeHearts Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:27 am

The video idea is awesome!

I don't have a video camera of any sort (shocker for a wannabe director xD ) but sending off a personal message such as that would be fantastic.

This was directed at all of the My Candy Love/AS staff, no?
Maybe at the end of the video, we can thank the staff in all the different languages of the game.

/shot for corniness

Oooh, a music video would be nifty~!

ChromeHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FengMi Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:11 pm

You could use webcam if you wanted to ^^

We would also need someone to put everything together, preferably someone who has a program to put these videos together. I've just recently bought a Macbook so I haven't checked all the aspects yet, but hopefully I do have this program :/

FengMi

Back to top Go down

Post by ChromeHearts Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:43 am

I was about to say 'I don't have a webcam...' but then read the rest of your post and realised I had a Macbook, too... That has a camera in it. Derp. >u<

Ooooh, iMovie?
It should have that on it - good fun, that program. (:

ChromeHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:45 am

If it comes down to it, we could always use Movie Maker. But I imagine whoever's editing the video would want something a little more robust?

Back to top Go down

Post by FengMi Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:02 am

@Chrome Lol, that is hilarious ^^ Does that mean you've never used the webcam on the Macbook? XD

Also I realised that I have both a Windows and an Apple laptop so I could try to use both imovie and movie maker if I had to ^^ And I think i'm confident enough to say that I could try and put this thing together...but I think first things first, we should put together the list of moderators and start ticking off names when they've contributed something.

Although we should give the moderators an option to back out if they want to, after all it shouldn't be forced on them ^^

Should we start off by contacting every moderator and seeing what their contribution to this gift would be? And then once we get an idea of what everyone wants to do, then we can have a more solid idea of how to put this together.

As for the list of modo's that we currently have:

AliveInWonderland
Candy
ChromeHearts
FengMi
IamDrRobot
Jinxineta
Puku
Rainbow
Sammielove20
goldfishgummy
jolteonrules

Mira's obviously been taken off by me since she's not active, and I don't really see much of Alive, but I think that's it ^^

FengMi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammielove20 Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:40 am

I like music videos! And I like to sing xD

But I'm so up for making a video~. If you need a narrator like voice, I can give it a shot with my ultra-kawaii voice acting skills until you get to the video messages owo unless you want to try and make a semi animated video of us talking... Then I can try to give it a whirl!
But I'm pretty much up for anything!

Sammielove20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxineta Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:22 am

Well, if we're making a video I'd be happy to help out with the editing, I have one or two editing programmes up my sleeve or so. Although I must admit I am a bit camera shy, since my webcam is broken and I *don't* have a Macbook >_<

As regards to Lamu, she and another administrative staff left Beemoov a while back, actually, not sure why, but all her accounts on Beemoov have been removed, even her old forum posts, so I think it might be better to just limit ourselves to the administrators who are listed on the Beemoov site.

If we are making a video though, what would be the idea/drive behind it?

Jinxineta

Back to top Go down

Post by ChromeHearts Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Whoa. My computer stopped alerting me to comments.

Nope. Never used webcam on my Macbook, Feng~ ^^' I forgot it even existed for a short while.
Great idea with the list, too.
We're just waiting on a few more to respond and then we can decide what our medium will be, and what we will include in it.

I'm incredibly shy in general, but the way I look at it is a lot of people don't know that I am... And cause' I love acting, I pretend to not be shy.

Ah, good point. I looked for her on the Beemoov site.

Hommm, the basic idea would be to get across the point that we're grateful for everything they've done for us.
What the content would be, however - I'm not sure. ^^
That's what this is for; so we can discuss~~ (:

ChromeHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FengMi Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:42 pm

I'm extremely camera shy, so the best I can contribute would either be fanart or a letter/message or maybe some kind of graphical image, although I'm not too skilled with that XD Although if some of the mods decide to do webcam videos, then I might chip in with my own ^^

Now, as for the content of the videos, I was thinking of a mixture between the following two videos:

Aww man, I'm not allowed to post videos yet...so i'll just have to ask you guys to search for the videos instead. For the fanart aspect search up 'naruto fan art' on youtube (by harrythecrumb) and for the video message aspect search up '2011 Vikes Championship Breakfast Student-Athlete Thank You Video' on youtube (by UVicVikes)

So we'd mix together the video messages and the drawing contributions together. The video messages will obviously be the length that its been submitted in, I wouldn't really want to see them edited, since that would be really difficult XD

As for the music video that some of you are thinking of, I have no idea what to even do for that XD So i'll leave that up to whoever feels capable enough to do that ^^ Maybe we could create two videos if we wanted to Very Happy

FengMi

Back to top Go down

Post by ChromeHearts Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:02 pm

I'm camera shy, too. But the admins at Beemoov don't know that. So, I'll pretend that I'm not. provided I'm not sick (and my voice all derpy) on the day of recording. xD

Puku mentioned that, too. What's with that?
Sorry. I have no idea how to fix it or that it would happen. >u<'

Jinx also suggested we make a form of handcraft; a physical drawing, plushie *can only imagine how mutilated Charli would turn out* , letter, etc, and send that off to Beemoov.

ChromeHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxineta Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Yeah - actually, handicrafts might work, if we can find a place to "localize" everything and send it off! That way no one needs to appear on camera if we're camera shy.

(@Chrome: You beat me to it! Razz)

Jinxineta

Back to top Go down

Post by ChromeHearts Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Teehee, sorry Jinx!
I wasn't sure if you were online or not, since I responded to your PM pretty late. >u<

Oooh, I want to make them something. But, in the city, they have these little sculpted paper pop-up cards which are beautiful. I'll get them something Australian~~^^

ChromeHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum